Sunday 23 March 2014

Evaluation Question 4 (Draft) - Who would be the audience for your media product?

Without a doubt, my Target Audience is male between age 16-24. I can say this very confidently because of the style of music and how it is applied to it's audience. If I take an example of one of my friends Richard, who bears the stereotypical look of a 'Rock Fan' as seen on the image to the right, and take a look at his Ipod you will find the style of music that is found wthin my magazine.

My artist, who coincidentally is Richard, is a 'Made-up' rock artist who strives to apply to many different age groups, one of them being the group my magazine applies to. My Target Market spend their free time researching into their favourite artists; following them on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr to provide them with enough knowledge to satisfy their hunger for the addiction that is their taste in music. Music Artists of this Genre are very common users of these mediums of communication, using Social Networking to communicate with their fans.

My Audience rely on television containing controversial humour because of their desire to rebel against society; the same applies to the style of music that is popular for this Audience, with the desire to go against what is seen as what the age group should be/ act as.

1 comment:

  1. This needs more detail about the type of bands your audience would listen to, the types of shops they'd use, the types on internet sites etc.

    Use UK tribes to source this information and add to this post.

    ReplyDelete